Flagler Schools provides safe, secure, and efficient transportation to over 6,000 students in Flagler County. Our buses travel over 7,200 miles daily on 64 bus routes serving nine district schools.
If you have any questions about student transportation, please contact the Transportation Call Center at 386-586-2145. Call Center hours are Monday–Friday, 6:00 am–5:00 pm. To follow your student's bus online, please use the Here Comes the Bus tracking app.
Flagler Schools does not receive state funding to transport students within two miles of their zoned school. Please locate your school zone to determine eligibility.
Eligible for Transportation
- Elementary school students who live outside of one mile of their home school zone
- Middle and high school students who live outside of two miles of their home school zone
Not Eligible for Transportation
- Elementary school students who live within one mile of their home school zone
- Middle and high school students who live within two miles of their home school zone
Find Bus Routes
Visit the VersaTrans website.
Enter the word "guest" as your username and password.
For best results, do not use Chrome.
Typically, the bus stop is within a mile from your home address. A result of "N/A" means that the home address is not outside of the one-mile and two-mile boundaries in order for your student(s) to be eligible to ride the bus to and from school.
Please make sure that your address is updated with your child’s school to ensure that the busing information is up-to-date and accurate.
Safety and Discipline
To ensure the safest transportation possible, all students are expected to follow the Flagler Schools Code of Student Conduct and will be disciplined per the Transportation Discipline Matrix. Families should review the School Bus Rules found below with their students.
Specific school dismissal procedures are followed for Kindergarten students and are an option for students in 1st through 3rd grades.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to receive school bus transportation to and from school?
- How are bus routes and walking distances to bus stops established?
- Who is responsible for student safety at a school bus stop?
- How are transported students notified of their bus schedules?
- Can my student be assigned to different bus stops, one in the morning and another in the afternoon?
- Why is my student’s bus late?
- Why can’t you come further into my subdivision?
- How far can a bus stop be from the student’s home?